Musgrave is a sixth-generation, Irish, family-owned business, which has been evolving and changing to meet the food needs of Irish families for more than 140 years. We are committed to and passionate about supporting local food suppliers, franchisees and communities alike.We are proud to own 11 market-leading and award-winning food retail and wholesale brands across the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Spain. We support hundreds of family businesses and local entrepreneurs through our supply chain and franchises. We are proud of the quality and sustainability of the Irish food we sell and we are now making our market-leading Irish brands available to franchisees across the world. We are committed to supporting the environment, our Irish suppliers and the local businesses we work with. Our purpose statement Growing Good Business challenges and inspires us to deliver sustainable profits, not just for the benefit of our business and shareholders, but for our partners, local communities and the wider economy.
- We feed 1 in 3 people every day across Ireland and Northern Ireland
- We are Ireland’s largest private sector employer
- Together with our retail partners we support more than 41,000 jobs
- Have a combined retail sales of €5.4 billion
- We have have over 1,400 stores
- View our sustainability strategy